Our blog was started a few weeks after we shared our story for the very first time publicly. We did a blog series with the hopes of sharing our journey from brokenness to restoration.
We titled the series 8 Things that Destroyed Our Marriage.
Several people have asked to have that resource all in one place. We’ve expanded the blog posts, added Scripture to each principle to give you something to study as a couple.
Use this as a couple; use it as a small group our Sunday school study. We pray it is a great resource for you.
Table of Contents:
1. We Rarely Prayed Together
2. We Gave Each Other Left-overs
3. We Lived in the Same House, But Were Not on the Same Team.
4. We Failed to Dream Big Dreams for Our Marriage.
5. We Had Misguided Motives When We Argued.
6. We Failed to Forgive…Truly Forgive.
7. We Forgot to Focus on Why We Fell in Love.
8. We Thought Withholding Truth Would Save Us from Needless Pain.
We share our mistakes with you in hopes of helping you avoid them or recover from them.
The E-Book is FREE-Just fill out the form below and we’ll email it to you.