1. Utter and Complete Brokenness Lays a Foundation for Restoration.
2. Your willingness to confess and pray will determine the depth of healing and restoration God will bring to your marriage.
3. Without a sold out commitment to purity of heart, our marriages will naturally drift toward destruction.
4. Sexual intimacy, mutually offered, unleashes God’s full desire for your marriage.
Follow Up Thoughts to Restoration Principle #4
5. God has given you and your spouse passions, gifts and talents that if discovered and applied, in your marriage, will drastically increase your joy in your relationship.
6. Your willingness to deal with and understand the destruction of your past will determine the depth of restoration in your future.
7. Our willingness to pray for our spouse is instrumental in God recreating who He wants us to be as husbands and wives.
8. Whom or what you place your hope in will determine the depth and health of your restoration.
Pingback: Pastor Barbie & Pulpit Culture
Pingback: As Much As He Ever Has, Justin Davis | Lindsey Nobles
Pingback: Reckless Worship, Trisha Davis | Lindsey Nobles
Pingback: Refine Our Marriage | Refine Us
Pingback: This week around the web…2-25-2011 « littlesanctuary.com
Pingback: The Story Continues to Be Written | Refine Us
Pingback: A Promise that Was Not Empty | Refine Us
We went exactly through the same thing. It took the same amount of time to restore our lives after losing it all. And praise God we pastor a church in Germany, what we always wanted! Thirty five years marriage almost went down the drain but God was in time. We are in love all over again and covering each others’ backs. Nothings gonna stop us now!
Buy at Amazon
Justin and Trisha Davis returned to ministry in 2009 following a four year journey of restoration. They use their story of pain, loss and redemption to bring hope and healing to couples all over the country.
May 25, 2013 – Weekend Services, Community Christian Church, Naperville, IL
May 30, 2013 – Beyond Ordinary Evening Event, Community Christian, Chicago, IL
June 1, 2013 – Weekend Services Parkview Christian Church, Orland Park, IL
June 7, 2013 – Coaches Time Out Conference
June 20, 2013 – Churches Planting Churches
July 12, 2013 – RefineUs Weekend Experience, Nashville, TN
August 9, 2013 – Refine Our Marriage Conference, First Baptist, Mobile, AL
August 11, 2013 – Sunday Services, First Baptist, Mobile, AL
September 20, 2013 – dotMOM Conference, Chattanooga, TN
October 11, 2013 – Lifeway's Festival of Marriage, Ridgecrest, NC
October 18, 2013 – MOPS National Convention
November 12, 2013 – Leading and Loving It Pastor's Wives Retreat, Nashville TN (Trisha only)
February 15, 2014 – Weekend Services Next Level Church, Fort Myers, FL
July 21, 2014 – The Summit: General Baptist Conference, Springfield, IL
RefineUs Weekend Experience: July 12-14 Register Now!
Beyond Ordinary Book Trailer from RefineUs Ministries on Vimeo.