What if you had a done-for-you marriage devotional sent to you each week?
We all want a fantastic marriage.
We've found there are three things that keep couples stuck in an ordinary marriage:
1. Time: Schedules are full, and it's difficult to make room for one more thing on the family calendar - even when you know you need it.
2. Money: Finances can be a barrier to investing in your marriage in a way that lasts.
3. Opportunity: It's difficult to find marriage resources that meet you where you are you and give you tools to move closer to God and one another.
We're here to support you with a simple and helpful resource that'e easy on your schedule AND on your budget.
Each week, for one full year, we will send you:
- A marriage devotion to read together
- Scriptures to meditate on together
- Discussion questions to prompt spiritual connection and growth
- A once-monthly video to recap and apply the monthly devotional theme.
Sign up for MentorUs
Click the enrollment button and follow the checkout steps. In minutes, you'll get an email will your login details so you can check out the online portal.
Get Settled In
You will receive a welcome email with all the logistical details and more of what to expect each week for the next year.
Build Your Connection
Each week, you'll have the opportunity to cultivate your connection as you discuss the devotional, scripture, and questions of that week's email.
Justin and Trisha Davis know all too well the dangers of settling for an ordinary marriage. Their own failure to recognize the warning signs almost resulted in the end of their marriage, their family, and their ministry.
Using their story of pain loss and redemption, the Davis' started RefineUs Ministries in 2012.
Since then, through their best-selling book, Beyond Ordinary, their marriage conferences and online marriage courses, they've invested in thousands of marriages and equip couples to pursue an extraordinary marriage.
Their passion is restore hope and renew relationships because families thrive when relationships are healthy.